Welcome to Denver Options!
Currently Enrolling for the 2015-2016 school year!
Call 303-349-5947 or email email@example.com for more information, tour dates, and fall enrollment.
Our goal at Denver Options is to offer homeschooling families support without taking control. We have small classes in subject areas that are hard or impossible to do at home.
Options has added an online registration choice!!
- Go to here
- Find the 'registration tab' - it is a vertical tab at the top.
- Turn off pop up blockers on your computer if you need to.
- When you get an application number - write it down so you can go back to it later.
- When you finish, print the application summary and get it to me one of 2 ways: Save it or print it as a pdf and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print it and mail it to 3264 S Akron St. Denver CO 80231 (Spring and summer mailing address)
Return this with a copy of your child's birth certificate, and immunizations or the exemption.
I'll get in touch with you to confirm your family's enrollment. Your child is not enrolled until I receive this information and confirm with you.
Please remember that due to our structure as a part time school, we are unable to enroll students with special needs, or who have an IEP.
Please contact me anytime if you have any questions. We look forward to getting to know you better.
We are a part of the Options School in the Aurora Public School system. You do not need to live in APS to attend our school. There are over 1700 homeschooled students enrolled in the Options school throughout Colorado. Each site has its own treasures to offer, and its own personality.
What are the perks of joining Denver Options?
- Community! Use the directory to set up play dates, join the closed facebook group, and join us for the parent café’. Homeschoolers are here to support each other in this adventure.
- Hands on activities with other kids . The idea of Denver Options is to DO things together.
- Our Staff – Understand that in homeschooling, parents are in charge. We don’t discuss anything controversial, but focus on things that are hard for parents to do at home.
- Safety – We have a lot of adults, and a system in place to know who is here, and who is not.
- Communication – Keep track of what is happening with the Updates –sent via email.
- Parties and Guest Speakers – Lots of fun adventures. Our parties have a purpose.
- A school wide goal. – 2015-2016 is the year of WHERE. We'll study countries and cultures all year.
- Field Trips – Parent run field trips are not Options supervised, but parents have organized some wonderful trips for our Options folks to join once a month.
- Curriculum! Check out our curriculum options and save a ton of money.
- Email anytime with questions. Make sure to include your phone number so we can chat!
Lanae Klap – Coordinator 303-349-5947 Cell