Please bring donations to orientation day or the first week of school, unlabeled. We may ask to restock again in January. Watch Bloomz for class requests!
For Each Family:
- $20 Activity fee per child – Maximum $60 per family. If this is a hardship or needs to be paid later – let us know. (We don’t want your grocery money.)
- 1 roll of paper towels- or more
- 1 package of cleaning wipes. Clorox or other for lunch tables.
- Ziploc bags- quart or gallon
- 2-3 Items or more from the ‘Items we need’ list at right.
- BOXTOPS for Education!
Please bring each week:
For each child:
- A backpack labeled with child’s name (Snack goes in here)
- Lunch – labeled with child’s name
- A water bottle – labeled with child’s name-( Please do not send expensive water bottles)
- Comfortable tennis shoes or sneakers (not open toed shoes)
- 2 Snacks in the backpack – (not the lunch box). Please send snack every week.
Water bottle- LABEL IT if you want it to get back home. Closed toe shoes. Wear shorts under skirts please.
Ameritowne /International Towne
$25 field trip fee per child.
(Pay at Orientation). Field trip is mandatory.
Items we need- choose 2-3:
- Paper Plates- cake size or full size. For food and crafts.
- “Foamy” hand soap
- Watercolor paint sets
- Duct tape
- Scotch tape
- Masking tape
- Painters tape
- Clear plastic cups
- Paper coffee cups (small)
- Band aids
- New Crayola washable markers- All colors and sizes.
- White board markers in a variety of colors (lots!)
- Index cards - unlined
- White glue bottles- liquid
- Coffee- (grounds) for Parent Café’
- Colored Pencils
- Crayons- All colors and box sizes.
- Bottles of washable Tempera Paint (Crayola, etc) all colors.
- Colored printer paper
- Adult scissors
- Pipe cleaners, sequins, beads, google eyes, etc.